Fall 2017 Seminar Schedule Coming Soon!
Please check back in August 2017 for Fall 2017 Seminar information!
MCS Seminar Series – Spring 2017
Seminar room #1044. Microbiology and Cell Science building. 4PM – 5PM.
- Jan 9th Dr. Paul Gulig (UF) “How not to get stoned: Oxalobacter formigenes and the prevention of kidney stones”
- Jan 23 Matt Turner and Leandro Teixeira
- Jan 30 Yuanyuan Leng and Teresa Collins
- Feb 6 Dr. Dorina Avram (UF) “Harnessing Ubiquitin Ligases to Control Pathogenic Th17 cells”
- Feb 13 Adam Grossman and Pan Lei
- Feb 20 Swathi Dantuluri and Evan Craig
- Feb 27 Stefania Gallucci, M.D. (Temple University): ”Role of Dendritic cells in Lupus pathogenesis”
- Mar 13 Dr. Josephine Curtiss-Clark (UF)
- Mar 20 Kelsey Aadland and Naixin Zhang
- Mar 27 Shreshta Sinha Ray and Alexandra Duscher
- Apr 3 Max Tyler Memorial Lecture Dr. Jayne Danska (University of Toronto): “Complex causes of autoimmunity: gene, sex and microbes“
- Apr 10 Winnie Hui and Christine Pourciau
- Apr 17 Christina Davis and Austin Sheppe
Click Here to access seminars recordings. Go to> Videoconference >MCS