Dr. Karim Asghari is a senior lecturer in the Department of Microbiology & Cell Science, specializing in General Microbiology, Microbilogy Laboratories, and Immunology Laboratories.
- MCB 2000 General Microbiology
- MCB 2000L General Microbiology Laboratory
- MCB 3020L Basic Biology of Microorganisms Laboratory
- MCB 4034L Advanced Microbiology Laboratory
- MCB 5252 Microbiology/Immunology
- Ph.D: (1993) Department of Microbiology & Cell Science, University of Florida.
- Postdoctoral: (1993-1994) Department of Microbiology & Cell Science, University of Florida.
Rm. # 1046
Microbiology Building 981